We offer pick-up and delivery for orders of 15 knives or more.
Drop off your knives at our storefront at 7421 Greenwood Ave N. in the Phinney/Greenwood neighborhood, or at the following Wallingford or Issaquah UPS locations* (*Special Instructions Apply).
Knives may be dropped off without the wrapping that is required for UPS store drop offs. Accepted payment in-store includes cash, credit card, or checks.
Knives MUST be wrapped, click button below for instructions and UPS locations. Accepted payment includes checks only for UPS drop-offs.
Out of Town
1. Wrap, then pack. Be sure knives are well wrapped inside a shipping box. If I determine the box in which you shipped your knives is unsuitable for return shipping, I will use a new, more suitable box at a cost to you of $4.00. This box can then be used for all future shipments.
2. Please do not put corks on the tips of your knives when shipping. Invariably, the tips end up bent, despite your effort to protect them. Use whatever means you can to ensure the tips do not penetrate the sides of the box! This is very important for obvious reasons.
3. Include credit card info. For shipped orders, please include your credit card number, cvv # on back and expiry. I will charge your card after shipping.
4. Be sure to include your return address and phone number.
5. Return shipping via ups standard ground unless otherwise requested.